Latest Tips when Buying a House
- Create a short list of properties in preferred areas and fill out our buyers alerts form for upcoming properties that match your criteria.
- Inspect the properties in your preferred areas that match your criteria to gain an understanding of the price range.
- Contact a BOS agent for advice on your short list as we will be able to help you make an educated decision.
- After choosing your ideal property and consulting with a BOS agent, we will send a copy of the sale contract to your solicitor or conveyancer.
- You should always arrange a building and pest inspection to know the state of the property.
- Based on all of the information gathered and advice from your BOS agent you are now prepared to put in an offer.
- If you proceed with the purchase you must sign the sale contract as well as pay a 10% deposit. Deposit will be held in trust in an interest bearing account until settlement.
- The vendor will sign their sale contract and the solicitor/conveyancer or agent will exchange the contracts.